uh, you need to proceed with caution, especially with Leitz lenses of older vintage.

When you say clean ALL lens elements, you need to keep in mind that the lenses are not made of a bunch of individual pieces of glass just set in there -- many of them are also cemented, and the cement that Leitz used for a lot of lenses was actually a type of tree sap -- very high tech, and the cement is also formulated as part of the lens formula.

So, when you say the lens was not completely cleaned, keep in mind that it is not possible to clean the element surfaces that are cemented, and what you may be seeing could be a chemical change in the cement -- to disassemble and rebuild such a lens would cost more than a new lens and you would end up with a lens that was probably not rebuilt with the care the original gnome in Wetzlar used.

So, try the lens as it is now, see if you like it. If you do, say out loud "I like this lens," and use it.

If not, send it to Don Goldberg and settle back for a wait, he's got a backlog but is the only repair person i trust with my Leicas at this point. He overhauled a 21mm f 4 Super Angulon I have and it came back quite lovely, although he didn't take any elements apart either.