Hi there. I have a question regarding my polaroid camera.
its a Land 103, and pretty old, but still works. a friend of mine recently fixed it up for me, and it worked perfectly. im going to be using it in a project i am organising soon. I tested it out the other day, took a picture perfectly. i took another picture and it was fine too. but after about the 3rd or 4th picture, the picture was about 3 quarters of an inch blacked out on the right hand side. it worked fine a few weeks ago too, and got lots of shots. the film is expired, but it has been in foil, and never opened. so today, i put in a new film, and the first picture that came out, same thing again.
its a perfectly straight block of just blackness, cant even vaguely make out the image underneath and its just under an inch on the pictures, inside the white border polaroid film has.

does anyone know what this could be and how to fix it?? will be starting my project in a few weeks. my film has ten exposures, and ive 3 other films of 10 exposures left. i want to get portraits of about 8 - 10 people , and will have approximately 3 goes to get each person, so im trying to spare as much film as possible.

thanks in advance!!! any help appreciated!