The Toyo-View G serise cameras have a rise lock consisting of a screw, a barrel, and a pad. They are very similar to an optical micro adjuster screw except for the pad. They have the same threads on the barrel and screw.

I figure that if I could find the correct name for such an item, I might be able to find a generic replacement part. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.