I have a Durst C35 enlarger.
The standard bulb for it is a R63 55W ES Reflector Bulb.
I could not find one identical to that but used a R63 60w ES Reflector Bulb which worked perfectly well.
You could probably also use a 240v 50w E27/ES 65mm Spot Halogen Reflector Bulb