I've rounded up a King Sol, and a Heiland flash gun. Neither came with flash guards.

As any flash bulb I'm likely to use is fairly well aged by this point, I worry about exploding flash bulbs.

I've searched eBay under flash guard, flash protector, flash cover.... Anyone have an idea as to what else they may be called, or someone who still sells them?