Quote Originally Posted by tryals15 View Post
You're too kind, really.

I'm going through the forum now, but I'm trying to figure out about film holders, I only got one yesterday and I know I want more than that... I read somewhere that there are 3 versions of Graflex backs; are there non-OEM brands too?
You need "GRAPHIC" film holders as opposed to "GRAFLEX" holders. Most film holders are of the "Graphic" variety, regardless of who made them. The "Graflex" holders were made for the old reflex cameras and will not fit most Speed or Crown Graphic cameras.