I owned a Starflex (something like 35 years ago), and they're not bad snapshooters. Certainly not up to the standards of even a Pony 135, but if 127 weren't $5 a roll I'd probably look around for something like this as a more compact alternative to the 120 and 620 simple cameras I've started to accumulate.

You can get all three available 127 emulsions from J&C Photo, and it probably won't be difficult to find a semi-pro minilab that will process the negatives for you, but you probably won't be able to get them printed (locally, at reasonable price, at least) unless you can manage to scan them yourself and take the files to a minilab. Most adjustable plastic developing reels have a (rarely mentioned) setting for 127 -- even my modern Paterson Super System 4 does -- but stainless reels that size seem to have gotten very scarce sometime in the last 25 years.

What I would strongly suggest, if you like that sort of thing, is to try a roll of color slides in that Starflex. I used to shoot 127 Super Slides on occasion when I was in high school, and they were always impressive -- the square 4x4 frame fits into a standard 2x2 inch mount that fits common projectors, but the image is half again the size of 35 mm slides; very impressive when mixed in with a bunch of regular slides.