We used to call "flipping" the negative when we looked at it and it sucked, so we flipped it into the garbage can.

Flopping was when we wanted the mirror image of a shot.

As for ground glass, we called it upside down and backwards.

Now we just call people who shoot large format backwards.

Unless they fell off a cliff head first lugging the damn thing around, we then call that upside down and backwards.

Hope this helps.