Another user here told me he'd been talking with CineLab and they just completed a big long move to a new location, and don't expect to have their machine back up and running until July... so I certainly wouldn't expect it any earlier than that!

I just talked with Karl at Double-X and he's waiting on another person's 11 rolls that are due to arrive there in the next couple of days and then he should be running it all next week. I'm having them process the film and make contact positives of all of it, just so I'll have be armed with the most options to make a decision on how useful it all is. The positives will take care of the matching-neg-pos-materials problem with trying to put ECN negs into a C-41 workflow... but it also drives up the cost of course. But I'll do everything every which way and post some results here.