I have a few boxes of Kodak C-41 LORR developer replenisher that their partC has gone bad. Each of the box contains 4 sets of PartA, B, C bottles each set is to make 10 liters of LORR developer replenisher. This is a lot of developer that is unusable now. Due to job reasons in recent years I wasn't able to engage in photography and film development activities as a result. Prior to that I acquired too much of C-41 chemicals. All the bleach and fix chemicals are fine, They will last for a long time but not the partC of the developer because the concentrate is in plastic bottles. The juice inside looks totally black now. I know I bought too much...

I believe part A and B are all just fine. I don't think there is anywhere I can purchase the PartC replacement. Is there any way I can make partC by mixing individual components of PartC? I know it will take a lot of experiment if individual components are available. I remember seeing an article on a magazine called Creative Camera and Darkroom Techniques that described how to take a package of Kodak C-41 developer, discard partB and partC. Use only partA with home mixed whatever to make up a C-41 developer by a pro photographer. If I remember correctly the author claimed to make a mix of CD4 and Hydroxylamine sulfate plus water to make up a replacement for the partB and C. It sounded too easy to believe. The reason the author did that was for the reason of developer longevity. The partA will last forever. If he could produce partB and C (from power) only when needed he would never worry about C-41 developer going bad after mixing part A, B and C.

Now I have plenty of partA and B. If I can come up a way of mixing partC... I can avoid having to waste a lot of C-41 developer that has gone bad. Any suggestions anyone?