Check the labelling on your equipment - Much of the modern electronic stuff use what is called a Switched Mode Power Supply that will run quite happily on 120V or 240V. Some of the older equipment would sometimes have a small slider to switch between the two voltages. If you have neither, a small autotransformer may do the job but depending on the power rating, it could be quite heavy.