Hello everybody, I'd just like to start my first post by saying I'm amazed I haven't come across this forum until now. I'm enthralled such a forum exists and look forward to the many years to come in my journey with analog processes. I'd also like to inform you that this community comprises about 0.000008% of the worlds population based on a real time world population clock and the amount of members in this community. I consider this a good thing.
After reading most every post in the "Plate Cameras and Accessories", I have a few specific questions that I couldn't find answers to in the posts previously made. I'd like to make a list of all the equipment necessary to make an exposure using the dry plate medium and their respective cost (Denise did most of this work, much appreciated!). I have in my possession an enlarger and I plan on doing both contact printing and regular printing (placing the plate in the enlarger to make an exposure on retail light sensitive fiber based paper) with the dry plate negatives, so I was wondering, which camera is best for this (4x5, 5x7, 9x12, etc)? If you could point me towards a resource that lists all the types of dry plate view cameras and their various formats that would be great. When I search for "dry plate camera" in the shopping section on google, most of my results come up with cameras used for the wet plate process, and from what I understand, the holders of the plates for the two processes are slightly different. I've bought Alan Greene's book "Primitive Photography" which lays out plans for a sliding box, or folding box camera that accepts paper negatives (uses a FILM holder and not a PLATE holder), so I was wondering if there were plans for the construction of a dry plate holder that I could adapt to Greene's camera (I understand this would require me to fabricate a shutter mechanism)....

Now that I think about it, with Denise's comprehensive layout of darkroom procedures and equipment, all I really need to know are the options available to me for cameras and where I can purchase them and their glass plates. So again, thank you Denise, you've done the world a tremendous favor!