I was 90% of the way there 4 weeks ago. Not sure when the other 10% - buy stamps and apply the address labels - will be able to be fitted into this week though.

I am a quartermaster for the kids Scouts troop, and we have a year end camp with all the kids from 5-18 years of age attending at the same time in 9 days.

So this is the time of year when all of the gear in marginal shape needs to get brought back into spec because there are no spare parts left behind for this event.

I have got a fair number of R25 images in the last month. I like the way the no sign up for next round until last round is out rule is working out in that way.