Hi Folks,
Thanks for all the nice and complimentary words first off! I feel like Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn watching their own funeral. You folks are all terrific friends, and I value friendships greatly. As for the kits, I am still selling them...although only directly at this point. You've already been furnished my email address, and while I receive on the average 100+ email messages each day on light seal or camera repair questions, I'll always answer. If you don't hear from me in a day or two, please re-send the message or contact me via the message function of APUG. Some messages do go to my spam folder for reasons unknown.

As for plans about the website, demands on my time have meant I am a bit hesitant. More to follow when things become a bit less hectic.

As for changes in the way the kits are sold, rest assured all decisions were considered carefully based on facts, fundamental changes, risks and realities. Everyone involved in the evaluation process all walked with feet of lead.

There are plenty of positives. I expect the light seal project to continue for decades to come. As always even if I don't have a kit, I'm happy to help anyone get their camera back on "the dark side." Additionally I do still sell leather & leatherette covers made in Germany for some camera models and I do still make & sell the "tri-dot" battery adapter (which converts a common hearing aid battery into a clone of the PX-13/PX-625 mercury cell).

Most importantly, please feel free to contact me. I'm very happy to hear from all of you.

Jon