I received the following note from Sanjay's wife, Urjasi Rudra. If anyone local knew him well, she would love to hear from you, particularly if you may be able to arrange a small showing of his work in the future. Sanjay was a fine man, and I admired him greatly. He deserves some small recognition in his passing, and it would bring healing to his wife. I don't know if she has access to his APUG account, but you could PM me or contact her via facebook.

Regards,
Tom

Tom, thank you for the note and for dedicating the photograph. His FB is open on his laptop, so I could post from there. Are you a member of APUG? I wanted his friends in the photography community to know.

I can't go through all his things yet, but I have to. I always admired his work and felt that he should exhibit some. He, being shy and full of humility, told me they are not that good. I disagreed. In the next few months, I would like to look into the possibility of showing his work. I don't know how to go about it, but will ask around and figure out. If that has any financial implications, any money that comes in can go to the causes he worked for. It will probably be a better memorial than anything religious.

I will be in touch for anything photography related. If there were certain photographers he admired and interacted with a lot on forums etc. whom you know about, please let me know.

He was much more than my husband. He was my best friend, my soul mate, my family, and my center.

Best,

Urjasi