I'm 31, have always used analog processes. Developing and printing my own for 10 years but there's a 3 year hiatus in there. Black and White only (so far). Was introduced to it during a community course at Vermont Center for Photography (Hi, Joan, if you're on here.)

Later, photo I and II at college (with Ken Spector and then Christa Parravanni) when there was still a full working darkroom. Not sure if it's still there.

My love of, and familiarity with, analog processes, solidified when I completed the documentary photography track at Salt Institute For Documentary Studies, in the spring of 2006. I was in the second-to-last class to complete the program, fully analog. In the spring of 2007, they went all digital.

This was traditional documentary photography, narrative storytelling. Very rarely did we take photos without people in them. To this day that is a sort of rule I go by. I shot 150+ rolls of Neopan, 400, 800 and 1600 ... and handful of Tmax 3200, souped by hand, contact sheets, prints made on RC for Crit and then final prints on Fiber, mostly in 8x10 but some 11x14 for a gallery show at the end of the semester. I completed two photo essays during that time about four months. A lot of late nights in the darkroom.

In short, I'm 31 and I'm an analog lifer.

That said, For work (journalist - writer but sometimes photographer, too), I/we have no choice but to shoot digital. That's the way of the world, now.