Quote Originally Posted by tryals15 View Post
Thanks for the info. If I post here, what do I call those pieces?
In my "Service Part Manuel for Pacemaker Speed/Crown" thoses pieces seem to be called "Yoke Guide" (easy to brake if you drop the bed without putting back the rail into the camera)