I have a Graflex focal plane shutter on my Century Universal 8x10. They were made in several versions to fit on specific cameras. If you have the right one for your camera it's just a matter of lifting the brass spring tabs that hold the ground glass back on, and removing the ground glass back. The shutter assembly will have pins in the right place to just replace the GG back with the shutter. Then the ground glass back will fit on the back of the shutter assembly in the same way. If the shutter assembly you have doesn't fit on that way, then you have one made for a different camera model. You will have to improvise intermediate backs of some kind to go between the camera & shutter, and between the shutter and the ground glass back.