Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for all the responses. I spoke with my Insurance Company that I have my homeowners insurance with and they covered the typical things like theft, fire and the like in the home but not away. They advised me to get an additional policy that attached to the homeowners insurance (no quite a rider) but it covers things like loss, dropping it, theft away from the house.

It a little pricey at $174.00 per year but I beleive it will give me piece of mind on my new equipment.

Thanks again!