Misc. clearance SALE
1. Sima Soft Focus lens with the aperture stops: looks clean. Comes with the Nikon T mount and the front cap: $35+shipping.
2. Polaroid 800 camera: this is a beater....dust all over, not even sure it works properly. Would be good for a project. How about $10+shipping? I got this for FREE off a kind fellow APUG member. Not looking to make any money out of this, but just recover a part of the shipping I paid.
3. Arkay Pictrol soft focus contraption in decent condition: $10+shipping. : SOLD
4. Brass Leitz Summar 80mm macro lens. I have couple of posts on this: http://www.largeformatphotography.in...0mm-brass-lens
Basic story: the lens had haze when I first bought it. I then realized you can take every element apart and clean it. I think I managed to clear the haze out. I can't spot anything except for a small fingerprint type pattern at the very edge of the lens...maybe a few dust particles.
5. Wollensak Micro Raptar 50mm f4.....I hate to sell this guy. The cutest and smallest lens in my collection. Glass looks clean except for some dust particles. Cosmetically fine, except for a red mark across the body along the aperture scale. $50+shipping.
6. Tiffen 67mm 81A warming: practically new since I might have used it for about 2-3 weeks before I sold the lens; I am asking for $20.
7. Tiffen 67mm UV protection filter: practically new since I might have used it for about 2-3 weeks before I sold the lens; asking : $9
Both come in original plastic boxes.
Pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/smiling...7630070894743/
I will cover PP.