I've been using a fluorescent box for a while and want to consider switching to a nuarc, but don't know which model means what - am I looking at screen print or litho - and where is a good supplier (in a perfect world there would be a supplier in Canada). looking here but so many options... http://www.mrprint.com/en/Division.aspx?id=1003