Cosmetically just about perfect Yashica GSN (this one Hong Kong-made) for USD 5, including (n)ever-ready case in perfect shape, neck strap, and a very small (Yashica CS-14) flash. It was at an antiques shop, priced USD 12, but clearly the shop-keeper wanted it gone. It had a still-live Exell PX32A (alkaline) in it, with power enough for me to test the shutter and find that at least the exposures got longer as I set the aperture smaller. (How does one really ever know they're "right" on an Electro?!) But the battery, although working, had just the slightest small leakage starting. I'd like to think I saved this GSN for the camera collectors of the world by encountering it just in the nick of time to remove the battery. Testing further at home, the shutter behavior is inconsistent and I get the satisfying clunk only rarely, so I think the POD is on its way out and will need replacement. Also the light seals are completely perished, but that's easily fixed and I've already got acres of Jon Goodman's light seal foam on hand. As the shop-keeper said, how wrong can you go for five dollars?! My first Yashica ever. I'm excited...
--Dave