Quote Originally Posted by Photo-gear View Post
I stayed there 2 years without getting nobody interested. The vice-president once asked me, with a smile, after I took a shot with my K1000, where he could see the picture. That was not intended to hurt me, just a digital joke that shows no interest in the film handcraft.

Now, I have my own darkroom. BTW, I heard the club darkroom has been dismantled in order to leave some room for some other community needs. Same thing happened with an another much beautiful darkroom in another district. But there are still some public darkrooms around in my town.
yes, similar thing happened to me. Fortunately, at our photo club, we are 2-3 analog guys left, plus a newcomer:he began with digital, then embraced (partially) film as well. That's why I still keep hope
Once, we projected our slides with a Leica Pradovit projector. Now, there's some crappy video projector to view the images, and nobody seems to care too much about the image (non)quality (even those who did, back then!). But now, everybody comes with a USB drive full of photos, without any selection or so. bad, bad, bad!