I'm finally coming up for air and almost recovered from this year's Photostock. Each year it seems to take a little longer, but that is only because I seem to have a better time at each one! This was certainly no exception. From the time I picked up Stoo at the airport on Wednesday night and returned to the hotel to find John Powers, Andrew Moxom and Mark Severson already into the precious Oberon, I knew it was going to be a great time. From that point on through dropping Suzanne off at the airport on Sunday afternoon, it was a complete blur.

I have to send out a huge thank you to everyone who came, both veterans and new recruits. I've heard a lot of reports from new people on how veterans were extremely helpful in guiding them to good spots, etc. And to those whose first time it was, I thank you for getting into the spirit of the event so quickly. It was definitely a year to remember. The caliber of people that come to this thing is what makes it special and everyone plays a very important role. The fact that everyone is made to feel so relaxed and comfortable is a credit to you all. You were all there... you know what I'm talking about.

And before I go, a double huge thank you to those that gave presentations and demos. Mark Fisher, Andrew Moore, James Mullineaux and Suzanne Revy all did fantastic, professional presentations that in my opinion put this event on a par with some of the best out there. World class.

I've already set the dates for next year and I'm already getting reports that rooms are being booked. Figure it will be June 20 - 23, 2013 for the main event with at least one workshop running the several days prior. I've been promised by non other than Clay Harmon that he will be on hand for a polymer gravure workshop and I am already at work on a couple other surprises. And, as always, the invitation is open to anyone wishing a more formal presentation. It's a great way to practice and get used to putting your work out there in front of people while knowing you are safe among friends. Just say the word.

Thanks again!

Bill