Apologies for reviving an old thread, but those in the know seem to be located right here, so it seemed appropriate. Could anyone who has pulled apart a Yashica TLR please tell me from the image here: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GRAY-YASH...item1c28831e57 if that really is the entire faceplate missing or merely the leatherette? From the images I've seen of others' dis-assemblies, that really does just look as though the latter is missing but, as I've never had one of these in my hands, I'm entirely ignorant and would truly appreciate the benefit of an expert's experience.

Regardless of whether it's the entire front assemblage or just the leatherette, would this be something prohibitive to replace? The rest of camera looks lovely. Yes, I know looks are far from everything in a camera but I REALLY want to get my hands on a TLR and, damn it, she's so pretty and, with her face all trashed, I might finally be in luck and be the sole bidder.
Many thanks in advance for anyone who can offer up advice (or even dire warnings of doom if I persist in this folly!)