Yes, I have three SL35's with various lenses and they are great little cameras. Two of these are German manufactured and one in Singapore, I really can't tell any difference, but the collectors of course prefer the German cameras.
I have tried the later electronic cameras and they do have a deserved reputation for unreliability,as do the Voigtlander offspring...avoid these. The SL35's though are really nicely made and apart from being very pretty, handle well wit first class lenses. I have a few standard lenses that I have accumulated....the 50mm 1.8 Planar, 50mm Ultron (same lens) the 50mm 1.4 Planar and the Schneider Xenon. I must admit that although the German made Planar 1.4 is a great lens, my experience is that the Xenon is the best performer of this bunch.
Also have a 35mm Distagon, 28mm Color-Skoparex, 135mm Tele-Tessar, 200mm Tele Tessar, 135mm Tele-Xenar. All of these are German made except for the 28mm which is made by Mamiya... lovely lens too.
I rekon that if you are a Rollei TLR fan, and who isn't, then you should try a SL35. They are not too expensive, especially with the 50mm 1.8 Planar, but the other lenses are a bit hard to find and collector interest has forced up prices a fair bit. The most expensive are the German made 25mm Distagon and 85mm Sonnar.