I am fed up to here (if you could see me now, my hand would be over my head) with photographic equipment today - quite frankly, i am about to toss the lot in the bin and take up knitting.

While I don't think I have broken it, today I have found out my Bronica 80mm PS lens has started playing up with inconsistent shutter speeds

This add's to my list of camera problems over the last 12 months:

• My flash for my Minolta AF camera's died about a month ago - dead, no warning, just stopped working.
  • My 70-200 F2.8 Sigma lens (for the same system) has a bit of an AF problem when it gets hot - it slows down to a crawl. Spoke to others I know with similar Sigma lenses and it sounds like a common fault, which is a bit hit and miss to get fixed. When the temp is OK, focus works fine.
  • The Bronica 150mm PS lens that I bought off the 'bay doesn't fire a flash. Found out about it around a month or two after receiving it. Works fine otherwise.
  • My Main digital pixel exciter (Sony A700) has an intermittant problem where the control wheel jumps all over the place (but was fixed under warranty)

Thats it, the next camera I buy will just be a box with a hole in it.......