Ah, well I didn't know you wanted them bigger than that... sorry!

People do use paper negatives sometimes, but your exposures will be super long, and not to mention, you still need to get a negative on paper which will require some kind of extra step anyways.

I think what you want (ideally) is x-ray duplicating film, which will make a neg from a neg, pos from a pos.