I think this is really the problem for me. I can get it all shot proofed and edited but I never seem to have time to print. Maybe its three kids and a small business. Or maybe that's an excuse. I have so much great work waiting to be printed that at this point it's almost overwhelming.
I can't offer as much help as I can commiserations. I noticed that when I had less time to do it, I had more ideas and things I wanted to do. This has led to a fair amount of frustration on my part as I haven't had anyone who could pick up the slack and give me the space/time to do some of the projects and get it out of my head a little. There's also the part where I procrastinate worse than most and use the toddler as an excuse to not shoot.
The time I did do a project and semi finish it, I shot when the light and weather were good, developed as soon as I had a chance, and printed fast prints on RC of anything that looked like I might like it. This let me see them at 8x10 instead of on the contact sheet (even with 645 a little bigger is better) and decide if I thought they were worth more effort. I ended up with about 9 shots of a local state park that I really like (out of about 5 rolls of 16 shots each). I still go back to that park, but haven't tried continuing the project because it seems like I'm copying myself when I try. On to different things...