Quote Originally Posted by Diapositivo View Post
When the images have this "washed up" appearance there normally is a problem with the black point. Just move the black point to the right, then raise luminosity to taste. I also pushed up saturation a bit.

I briefly reworked your first image, hope it appears under this line.

PS Before somebody complains that this site is not about how to work images, I will mark that this site encourages people to post their images in the gallery and I don't see how can they do it without some hybrid work. It's all too necessary that people are helped in uploading their - fatally digitized - images in a photographic forum so as to make them, and themselves, justice.
I understand that the black point was set down, before my final scan i decided that to me it looked better washed up =) didnt like the look with my blacks set all the way up, then again i prefer BW film, so maybe its my BW side not too happy with all those colors haha... anyways i appreciate the edit, but i think i enjoy the black point set down, gives the photo that misty blue feel..... not strong creating a bold statement but rather a smooth photo welcoming the viewer to its mystery =)