Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Kehler View Post
There is a wildlife artist who advertises "No computer manipulation" and "chemical prints" on each of his sites - he gets them printed at Costco on the R4 machine.

As much as I like Derek's suggestion, I would put "traditional darkroom prints".

I agree with Kevin. Most people have zero knowledge of rc vs fb paper, and even less what silver gelatin refers to (they may even think it's shiny Jello). They may, at least, recognize 'traditional darkroom' as distinct from inkjet.