Several years ago (I think it was 5-7) I picked up a rebuilt Isolette III folder with Prontor SVS shutter and Agfa Apotar lens. I got this from Certo6 (Jurgen Kreckel). It all worked as intended when I got it. Fast forward to the present - mostly due to other cameras I've acquired, the Isolette III has sat unused for 2 or more years.

I picked it up the other day, cocked and fired the shutter a couple of times (in X mode, which is where I usually leave it), and then tried to cock and fire it again - it wouldn't fire. Further playing around results in:

- all speeds fire all the time if using V (self-timer)
- speeds fire occasionally (and sometimes there is a pause of a second or 2 between pressing the shutter button and the shutter actually firing) if moving from one shot on V to one shot on M, but sometimes it doesn't fire at all.
- no speeds fire on X anymore (the cocking lever remains in the cocked position. If I manually give it a flick with my finger, it will fire.)

Does this sound salvageable? Is it (potentially) an easy fix? My local repair guy seems to be good with old shutters, so I might get him to do the dirty work, but I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered something like this.

Thanks!