Depending on where you live, I send you two different links to suppliers of new condensers. It's Durst Pro in the USA and Kienzle in Germany. New condensers are a bit pricy so you may find something less expensive on e-bay or similar sites ( perhaps under Classifieds here on APUG ). Good luck and hang in there. The Durst 138 ( and I suppose also imitations ) is a wonderful enlarger.