Quote Originally Posted by Arkasha View Post
Here you go, Simonh82:


You probably don't like in America, but at least you know the lamps do exist for your enlarger, so you can start looking for them.
Be careful: Only US and Canadian models designed to operate from 120V mains use the 82V/85W lamp in the link.

If you have a model with a 230V transformer you need a 12V/100W lamp. Probably a good idea to get confirmation from someone that owns a 6700, but if it's the same as my 7700 then the one you need is A1/231. These are widely available, 5 from Maplin last time I needed one.