I am planning a compact and cheap lens kit like 210, 270, 305 all clarons... and i have a compur 1 where they all fit nicely, how could i do a f stop scale for the shutter (since i plan to use only that one and doing some screwing and unscrewing as i change the different cells), has anyone did this already? i know that convertible lenses have something like this, is it possible?


Rui Lourosa