So I have been shooting for quite some time but only got into street photography a few years ago. Therefore I was interested in getting some feedback on the photos I took the other day at the Detroit Eastern Market.

For those who don't know what the Eastern Market is, it's basically a giant open market where people come to sell produce in downtown Detroit. There are a bunch of antique stores around the area too, everything opened in 1891. It's a pretty cool place because a lot of the chain stores moved out of Detroit when the city took a turn for the worse. As a result Detroit is now considered a food desert and many families are forced to shop for food at liquor stores, gas stations, convenience stores, etc. The Eastern Market provides an awesome (healthy) alternative

Anyway, I don't have a lot of friends who are into photography so I am reaching out to my fellow APUG-ers to let me know what I can do to continue improving.

All these photos were shot on a Nikon FM loaded with Kodak BW400CN. The lenses used were a 24mm 2.8 and a 50mm 1.8 (both with Hoya Y(K2) filters).