When I'm looking for Lensboards, what should I look for? This is a Calumet camera, but Calumet is also a brand that is applied to Cambo cameras. What is the terminology I should look for when looking for them? Or should I just make one out of some material?

That Tominon sounds great Chris! It will cover 4x5?