The following would make me very wary of this film.
1. There is almost no information about it on the web.
2. No one knows anything about Polystar.
3. It does not appear to be a real still camera negative film becuase it is on a polyester base rather than an acetate base and there is no antihalation layer.
4. The name Polypan F 50 seems to be selected to confuse people into thinking that it is made by Ilford.
5. The size of the roll is too large to fit most bulk loaders and it isn't a cine film the perferations aren't correct.
6. There are no edge markings.
None of the dozen or so reviews of this film were very positive and the sample photos were awful. It seems to be a document or surveillance film of some type. What appears to be a good deal often isn't so good.