So I have this old Meopta enlarger lying around which uses a E27 bulb and lately I was thinking if it isn't possible to just replace the bulb with an UV bulb, I searched around and it seems that there are UV bulbs available with the E27 fitting. The idea is that I can just use any negative I want instead of first printing on a a transparent. Anybody has done this before? (somebody must have). And would it work? I guess it would because it's not much different than just using a transparent but maybe some people have an insight into this. Also, would it matter if it emits UV A or UV B (or even C)?