Oh, my. I spent most of my career working as a consultant. Consultant in the old sense of outside expert, no in the modern sense of contract laborer who needs close supervision. It sometimes looked as though I spent most of my time on data processing, applied statistics, computer science, but all that was in the interest of solving clients' problems. I like to think that I wasn't quite the worst that ever was.

In the earliest stages of a project a good consultant hears the client out and probes to find out what the client actually wants to accomplish. The real problem, or what the client wants to accomplish, often has little to do with the problem as initially presented. Fixating on the problem as originally presented can lead to disaster. I've seen it happen.

The OP started this discussion by asking a question about something he wanted to do. In post #5 he explained why. His goal, as revealed in post #5, is to find out whether his new treasure will take a particular kind of picture. Answering this question has nothing to do with what he first said he wanted to do. More evidence of unclear thinking.

Prof_Pixel, if you'd worked for me and consistently been as inflexible as you were in post #14 in this thread I'd have fired you.