I've finally got my schedule semi-worked out for this weekend. Lynn and I will be coming over either Saturday evening OR very early Sunday morning.

If we are able to make it Saturday evening I'm not sure exactly what time it will be (depends on how work goes)... but we are planning on basic camping at the Powers' place. (Thank you John & Dolly! All contact/emergency info is still the same for both of us). If we can't get there Saturday I am planning on leaving very early Sunday morning for sunrise shooting and then meeting everyone at the Richfield Family Restaurant for breakfast.

Either way we are planning on being at the Blue Hen Parking lot around 6:15am Sunday morning to hike down to Buttermilk Falls (I've been on a waterfall kick lately). If anyone wants to join us that would be cool! PM me to trade cell phone numbers if we haven't already. If you're not familiar with Buttermilk Falls (not on the park map) it's downstream a ways from Blue Hen Falls and takes a bit of a hike to get to, not super tricky but not the easiest either.... Ask one of the locals about it. If you ask really nicely maybe Mr. Powers will let you borrow his "Yellow Escalator".

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!