Actually over here in Canada , if one says they use a dry lab it does mean inkjet prints.
Also others use the room light room to signify they are using a computer to image.

Quote Originally Posted by aca91 View Post
MattKing, your answer is incredibly stupid. Are you aware of the fact that there are many international memebers on APUG, like me, who are not english native speakers? That complicates the things a little bit, maybe you would know if you spoke more languages. Anyhow, if drylab (which, by the way, is not even a word that one could look up in the dictonary) is the dry part of a darkroom, the linguistic variation is not so obvious, I mean, after all it could mean something else besides an inkjet printer. I hope your snobism has given you a nice life, and will improve it with time.