I have a Durst M805 enlarger that I bought second hand some years ago. The truth is that light leaks through different sites wherein the sealing material has virtually disappeared. Primarily, the light escapes through the mast which holds the lamp and the top cover of the compartment that houses the lamp.
I want to buy the right material to replace the original seal. I guess it is something similar to the seal used in the negative compartment of a camera, but it must be resistant to the temperature generated by a lamp of 150 watts. Can anyone recommend me what should I buy, and, if possible, where?
Thank you,