Could you help me on my workflow?

I have a project coming up where I need to make a series (100 or so) of small prints on FB paper, 3"x3" from 120 negs, and 2x3 from 35mm negs.

And I have limited time to make the prints. What would be the fastest way to do this?

Here's my plan so far:
The paper is cut into the 3" squares already, and my zonemaster is calibrated to my paper. My next step would be to work on a correction factor and height that I could interpolate from. I've been working on measuring the negative at a height of say 20" and then finding the factor, but I haven't had much success yet. The scale on my enlarger (Kienzle autofocus) doesn't make much sense to me yet. I think it might actually be in stops already, but it's hard to get an accurate measurement off the baseboard at the smallest print sizes. The height of my meter and zonemaster probe might throw it off a bit.

I'm going to try to use http://www.darkroomautomation.com/su...stopsruler.pdf for my factors.

Then I'll make 1-3 prints of each negative and record it, let them dry, and repeat.

Have you got any tips on using the ZM for this sort of thing, or my workflow?

Thanks!!!

Dallas