It appears my link may not work everywhere. Attached are the images. (Sorry these are digital images of a very old type of colour plate.)

These are images of a Agfa Farbenplatten - glass plate. I not sure of the date likely around WWII. The B&W emulsion has been removed, peeled off with warm water.

Approx 1x1mm area - digital zoom from a shaky dig image yes the red dots often appear more orange than red.
1x1mm.JPG

The next two cover an area approx 25x35 mm, same area different exposure.
Agfa_1.JPG Agfa_2.JPG

Now the whole 4x5 plate sitting Beseler 45 lamp house. The broken corner and heavy scratches are my fault. It been laying on desk for a while. The dark edges are from the plate.
Agfa_3.JPG

Now my thoughts and comments.
The white lines appear to be cracks in the coating. They might be effect of age or of the coating drying.
If I recall some of research I did indicated that these plates should be used with and orange filter on the camera.
I believe this is Agfa's version/copy of the Autochrome process. I'd be interested to hear what people think.
Could these be used to "reproduce" the process with a modern emulsion? Maybe, but I doubt they could be used as a filter for film. The dots are very random.
The overall green appearance may be related to the emulsion. The box indicates a green safelight may be used.
My set-up for taking these pictures was not the best - 1:1 macros need a steadier support than what I tried!

George