It appears my link may not work everywhere. Attached are the images. (Sorry these are digital images of a very old type of colour plate.)

These are images of a Agfa Farbenplatten - glass plate. I not sure of the date likely around WWII. The B&W emulsion has been removed, peeled off with warm water.

Approx 1x1mm area - digital zoom from a shaky dig image yes the red dots often appear more orange than red.

The next two cover an area approx 25x35 mm, same area different exposure.
Agfa_1.JPG Agfa_2.JPG

Now the whole 4x5 plate sitting Beseler 45 lamp house. The broken corner and heavy scratches are my fault. It been laying on desk for a while. The dark edges are from the plate.

Now my thoughts and comments.
The white lines appear to be cracks in the coating. They might be effect of age or of the coating drying.
If I recall some of research I did indicated that these plates should be used with and orange filter on the camera.
I believe this is Agfa's version/copy of the Autochrome process. I'd be interested to hear what people think.
Could these be used to "reproduce" the process with a modern emulsion? Maybe, but I doubt they could be used as a filter for film. The dots are very random.
The overall green appearance may be related to the emulsion. The box indicates a green safelight may be used.
My set-up for taking these pictures was not the best - 1:1 macros need a steadier support than what I tried!