Minolta Maxxum Gear
Hi everyone, I am helping a family friend unload her father's equipment (he passed nearly 20 years ago now)
There's a good deal of stuff to list, and I will be doing it in batches. Almost everything is in very-good to excellent condition, with a few exceptions. Some of the gear that required special battery packs have since died, I'm not sure about replacements, but cosmetically everything is so nice I'm sure you could scavenge parts if necessary. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them.
For the record, here is the list of what's coming up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...HhkYndzU1FMUmc
First batch is for a set of Minolta AF gear.
- First item being the Maxxum 9000 body. Cosmetically it looks great (minus the oxidation on the rubber grips) but I can't seem to get it to power up. The motor drive included uses a NiCd battery pack which I believe has died from lack of use. I understand that the camera has a AA battery tray one could track down. So potentially it may work, but I cannot confirm. It comes with an original instruction manual, strap, body cap, data back, and other accessories. Asking price is $30
- Minolta 50mm f/1.7 AF: This lens looks nearly new. The glass looks perfect to my eyes and it comes with both caps. This is the early "Crossed XX" version. Asking price is $85
- Minolta 50mm f/2.8 Macro AF: This lens looks nearly new. The glass looks perfect to my eyes and it comes with both caps. This is a 1:1 macro lens. Asking price is $250
- Minolta 70-210mm f/4 AF "Beer-Can": This lens looks perfect honestly, comes with both caps and the original hood. Asking price is $200
- Maxxum 4000AF Flash unit: I tested the flash out with fresh batteries and it works perfectly when on its supplied handle grip, but for some odd reason it doesn't work without it. I could be just doing something wrong as I'm unfamiliar with Minolta gear. Comes in the original box. Also includes wireless flash transmitter. Asking price is $30
- Minolta Filters: a few varied UV and Polarizing filters from minolta, in their boxes and cases. Asking price is $30
Please feel free to ask any questions, and I'll have more listings soon.