I'm fascinated by the old type photos using the old Graflex type of lightsaber handle mount flash. The shadows of the subjects have that deep blur look to them, kind of like a bare bulb look. I was wondering if there are any modern flashes that will get the same look?
I guess what I want is a modern electronic flash with a larger dish refector. Anyone know of any?
Reply here, or to therottmans@gmail.com

Jeff R.