A Norman 200B portable barebulb/reflector flash system. I used to have one (sold the 200B pack, but I still use a 200C), and I've seen Tom's and it's a good unit and a generous offer, even if you need to replace the battery. It puts out a lot of light and is a flexible system in that you can use different reflectors and diffusors with, like a studio lighting system. For info go to www.photo-control.com and navigate to "Norman."