In continuation of my other thread, here is basically everything else that I am going to be listing. The full list is available on my Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...HhkYndzU1FMUmc

You'll notice the Hasselblad equipment is not present in this ad, that is because I believe it is all spoken for, if that changes, then I will make a separate listing.

First up, the Linhof kit:
  • Linhof Technika Model III w/ 4x5 back - Very good
  • Schneider Variable Viewfinder - Very good
  • Schneider 90mm f/8 - Very good
  • Schneider 120mm f/6.8 - Very good
  • Schneider 210mm f/5.6 - Very good (slow shutter, only 1 sec affected)
  • Schneider 360mm f/5.5 - Very good
  • Linhof 5x7 back - Very good
  • Film holders / filters / misc. Accessory - Very good

This also comes with an original Linhof tripod (a very serious heavy duty one) and a beautiful metal case made by Linhof as well which holds the entire kit. As with all of the gear, it has sat in storage since Herve's (the prior owner) passing nearly 20 years ago, and while it was all used regularly, it does not appear that anything was abused, you can tell he cared for his equipment. I am going to price this entire kit at $3500obo, if you are interested, get in touch with me and we can discuss options.

And here is the rest!
  • Metz 60 CT-4 flash - Not working (battery pack faulty, would probably work fine with a new pack), otherwise cosmetically MINT - $80
  • Metz 45 CT-4 flash - Like new - $150
  • Minolta Auto-Spot Meter - Very good - $125
  • Minolta Auto 110 SLR - Cosmetically excellent / ??? - $50
  • Sony Evo-9100 Camcorder - Not working completely, powers on, but it appears there is something wrong with the internals - $30
  • Quantaray 400mm f/6.3 - Very good - $40
  • Rollei Pistol grip - Very good - $85
  • Misc cables / flash - $30

I have pictures of everything, and I will do my absolute best to answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. If you are interested in anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Thanks for looking!