I'm not sure why I had to write John's full name...

I have no lenses that are in urgent need for servicing but I'm planning, in the future, to buy some Leica LTM and M lenses. Most of my lenses are Canon/Nikon and are more or less fine, I think, and I don't think they need cleaning and I'm not particularly attached to most of them. I plan on selling some anyways...

I'm interested in Leica LTM but I know that the the lenses are problematic, and for that reason, I would hardly trust anyone online to say that they are clean. Same with Leica M, although they have probably aged better, if I spend $1k+ on a lens, then I might as well get the most of it.

DAG and Sherry seem to be the "best". Nobody really knocks them down, Youxin is cheaper and faster turn around but has a bit mixed reviews. John I only hear good things but he isn't heard so often.

1. Anyone know the comparative rates? Youxin is $50 and is very good with his emails/communication. I haven't contacted the other two but I'm sure the answer is: it depends. I'm just wondering the order of magnitude. I might talk to them on monday and mention the lenses that I'm interested in.

2. Anyone have bad experiences with Youxin? He is very prompt with his emails and friendly, I like that, but he seems to be the least reputable. If I had a real expensive lens that was a mess, then I'd probably go with DAG, but if I were looking into cleaning some relatively inexpensive lenses with some minor issues, then Youxin might be good enough.